I haven’t been blogging very long and I already have a cob web of posts. So this page is to try to bring order to the madness. Here you will find a Table of Contents, if you will.
Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Why choose a BCS solution?
- Implementing BCS Solutions using Stored Procedures
- Authenticating a BCS Solution to an External System
- Defining and developing your BCS entities into ECTs
- BDC Models, Resource files, and making Content Types Searchable
- How to develop and deploy the ECTs/BDC Models to multiple environments
- Implementing ECTs in SPD using Stored Procedures